Full Moon Zip Line Tour
$100pp * 3 hrs. * 7 zip lines
First things first – this is NOT referring to any lack of clothing while zipping!! Full Moon Zipping is zipping by the light of the moon on the Pine Isle Tour! The Pine Isle Tour consist of 7 zip lines, several are 1,000 feet or longer and features dual racing lines that are 1,500 feet long! That’s like zipping over 5 football fields!! The tour will take 2 1/2 hrs. to complete with a full group of 6. The moonlight reflecting off the lake will be a sight to remember for years to come! All riders must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 70 and 250 pounds. No exceptions. There are 200 spiral steps through out the Pine Isle Tour – the most you get at any one time is 58 steps.
- 7 Zip Lines
- 1 Sky Bridge (B-E-A-Utiful Views!!!!)
- Dual racing line over 1,500 feet
- 2 1/2 hours (depending on group size)
- 200 spiral stair steps throughout the tour (most at any one time = 58)
- Max group size is 6 (call the office if you have questions)
- Minimum age = 12
- Weight Restrictions = 70 lbs. – 250 lbs.
- Announced both here and on our Facebook page when offered.
- Only $100.00 / person
- Prices DO NOT include the $15 / Vehicle Lanier Islands Resort gate charge or gratuity for your guides.
- Each rider must be at least 12 years old and weight between 70lbs and 250lbs.
- Cancellation Policy
- Check out our FAQ’s for additional info or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and talk to a real live person!! 770-828-7654 or 678-622-3990
Level of Intensity: